TUITION PLAN OPTIONS
The Cornerstone for Catholic Leadership and Academic Excellence
Families have two options, the Full Cost Tuition Plan or the St. Mark Family Plan
What is the Full Cost Tuition Plan?
- One Student: $7,800 per year/ $650 a month
- Two Students: $12,300 per year/ $1,025 a month
- Three Students: $16,800 per year/ $1,400 a month
To participate in this plan, please fill out the Full Cost Tuition Contract and return it to the school office.
What is the St. Mark Family Plan Tuition Plan?
- One Student: $5,940 per year/ $495 a month
- Two Students: $9,720 per year/ $810 a month
- Three Students: $12,420 per year/ $1,035 a month
To qualify, at least one parent must be a practicing Roman Catholic. Families must:
- Attend Mass together faithfully on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation at St. Mark Parish at least 75% of the time, and put their Sunday envelope into the collection basket every time they are at Mass as an outward sign of their stewardship.
- Be active in parish ministries and school activities and complete the volunteer hour reporting form as an outward sign of their stewardship.
- Faithfully fulfill a pledge to tuition payments that they set for themselves at a financial facilitation meeting.
- Use their stewardship commitment card annually in the fall to make additional commitments to the parish of prayer, ministry involvement and offertory giving (what we commonly refer to as Time, Talent and Treasure).
To participate in this plan, please complete the Enrollment Contract, the Tuition Assistance Application, and the Financial Commitment Overview document and return it to the school office. A meeting with the principal or parish financial representative may be necessary to complete registration. Additionally, all families participating in the St. Mark Family Plan are required to be registered parishioners of St. Mark Parish. A parish registration for is also required.
Additional Requirements for Both Tuition Plans
As part of the Tuition Agreement for BOTH plans, parent(s) and/or guardian(s) must agree to the following items:
- Adherence to polices in the Parent-Student Handbook
- Participation in required school curriculum.
- Participation in Annual Fund Drive
- $100 a month in SCRIP purchases
- 40 hours of volunteer service to the school, with a minimum of ten hours towards fundraising, five of those hours should be on auction related activities
- 20 hours a year for a single parent, with the same auction support
- Donate or procure a minimum of $250 worth of goods and services for the annual School Auction.
If a family is unable to meet their obligations as defined in this contract, it is the family's responsibility to inform the Principal or Pastor. Every effort will be made to reach a mutually satisfactory solution to a demonstrated hardship and to assist the family through such temporary financial difficulties with complete confidentiality.