September 3, 2019
Welcome to FIFTH grade! My name is Mrs. Maria Lersch.
I am so excited that your child is going to be in my class!! This Fall will be my 25th year teaching at St. Mark School. Your child will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of subject areas, including the history of our great country. And or course, as part of continuing to grow in our faith, we will discover the importance of the seven sacraments and how participating in the Mass will help us continue to become closer to Jesus.
Please contact me at your convenience if you have any questions or concerns.
Dear young people, do not bury your talents, the gifts that God has given you! Do not be afraid to dream of great things! - Pope Francis
5th Grade Daily Class Schedule - 2019-2020
- 8:45am First bell, line up, enter school
- 8:50 - 9am Second bell, prayer begins, attendance, announcements
- 9 - 10am Social Studies: Monday - Thursday
- 9:20 - 10:10am Mass on Friday, 10:20 - 10:45am: Community Service (Parish Bulletins)
- 10 - 10:45am Phy. Ed: Mon & Wed, Religion: Tuesday & Thursday
- 10:45 - 11am Recess
- 11 - 12pm Math
- 12 - 12:20pm Religion/Social Studies
- 12:20 - 1pm Prayer, lunch, & recess
- 1 - 3:20pm 5th grade students will be attending class with Ms. Keck