Salve (Sal-vay) Hello,
Roaring Back Slowly!
Roaring back slowly! It is exciting to be able to welcome back the sixth graders Monday, November 9, 2020. In person learning ensures a better learning environment for the group. The seventh and eighth graders will be present on campus December 1, 8, and 10th. During this time they will be practicing and filming the Nativity play. The preschoolers through eighth graders will be recorded individually singing the program's songs. All these pieces will be edited into one program to enjoy this Advent and Christmas season!
Personal Health and Safety Protocols
Students can be dropped off from 8:30 – 8:45 am. The students will come into the building upon arriving and have a temperature check along with washing hands before heading down to their classroom.
- All staff and students required to wear masks
- Daily temperature checks
- Daily questions regarding exposure to COVID-19 and/or cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms
- Students and staff will be required to wash hands when entering the classroom
- Students and staff will use soap and water to wash their hands
- Hand sanitizer will be used alternately in the classrooms
- Teachers will provide “mask breaks” to allow students to get some fresh air outdoors
- Creation of comfort room for sick students
St. Mark Catholic Classical School will require any student, teacher or staff member who is exhibiting concerning symptoms to stay home.
Learning Remotely until students can come back safely to the classroom.
- 9:15am – 10:30am ZOOM Lessons
- 10:30 – 10:45am Recess Break
- 10:45 - 11:30am Math (ZOOM) All students will have math at this time because some students walk up or down to another grade level for instruction
- 11:30am Students will be assigned work which can be finished in 10 – 30 minutes
- Recess and lunch until 1:00pm
- 1:00 – 1:45pm ZOOM Lessons
- 1:45 – 2:00pm Recess Break
- 2:00 – 2:30pm ZOOM Lessons
- 2:30 Prayer at the end of the day for k – 8
- 2:40 – 3:20 Electives (Monday/Wednesday) (Thursday/Friday) for 6-8 Students will have art, music, computer, and PE throughout the week