How to get started ...
GIFT CARD purchases (aka SCRIP) at ST. MARK PARISH SCHOOL
St. Mark GC is, simply put, gift cards for everyday use.
- Gift Card sales are conducted through the St. Mark Gift Card Coordinator.
- You order gift cards at full face value, through www.ShopWithScrip.com
- The St. Mark GC committee purchases gift cards at a discount from Great Lakes and local merchants.
- You shop everyday using your gift cards for your groceries, gas, retail shopping, entertainment, and dining. Also, use Gift Cards for gift giving. Over 600 merchants are available.
- The difference between the face value and St. Mark’s purchase price, called a “rebate” amount, is the profit earned for St. Mark Parish School, from 1.5% to 20% for each gift card sold.
- Visit www.ShopWithScrip.com .
Parent Involvement Opportunities
- Buy Gift Cards
- Invite family, friends and parishioners to purchase Gift Cards
- Volunteer on the Gift Card committee. Volunteers are needed to fill orders. Contact the coordinator at SCRIP1718@stmss.org.
Goals for Gift Cards
Our goal can be reached when all school families purchase Gift Cards. Our new Standing Order program is the easiest way to regularly support GC. Join the program today by completing the Standing Order section on a paper GC Form 2019. Just like any other fundraiser, school families can invite friends, family, and parishioners to join this fundraiser to support your family's Faithful Steward GC commitment requirement.
How Do I Purchase?
- Order your Gift Cards any time online at www.ShopWithScrip.com. Register for your free and secure account. Contact Suzanne Reed or Kathy McVickar at SCRIP1718@stmss.org for the St. Mark Enrollment code.
- Or fill out the 2019 Gift Card Form with your weekly gift card needs and have your child hand it in at school to their teacher.
When are my gift cards available for pick up?
- Gift Cards are the in-stock inventory for St. Mark GC. Place orders 24 hours a day at www.ShopWithSCRIP.com. Orders will be filled on Mondays and Thursdays for student delivery, OR school office pick up; OR pick up after weekend masses.
- Scheduled Orders are gift cards available from Great Lakes SCRIP, over 600 merchants, which must be pre-ordered, www.ShopWithScrip.com. Orders placed by 9:00 AM on select Mondays will be available by Thursdays for student delivery; OR school office pick up; OR pick up after weekend masses. Learn more and view the order schedule in our “Scheduled Order” Newsletter.
- ReLoad Program allows you to reload your gift cards purchased from our SCRIP program, available from over 30 merchants at www.ShopWithScrip.com.
- ScripNow! eCertificates sent directly to you or a gift recipient, purchase at www.ShopWithScrip.com.
What does this fundraiser support?
The Gift Card Program is one of three fundraisers which support the school budget. The St. Mark Parish Gift Card Team is required to raise at least $10,000 a year through this program, which is directed to the school's annual operating budget. This is a lofty goal, but if everyone works together, this easy everyday decision, will continue to ensure that St. Mark Parish School has the revenue needed to purchase supplies for our children's education.
- Gift Card is most successful when families purchase gift cards regularly throughout the school year. Purchase just $100 in grocery gift cards every week during the school year, and the profit adds up to $200.
- Add retail shopping, entertainment, coffee, gas, and restaurant gift cards to these purchases and families can earn over $400 in a single school year for our school.
- Add gift purchases and vacation purchases, such as hotel and airline gift cards, to add up to even more for our school!
Safeway, Albertsons', etc.
|Restaurants, Red Robin etc.||$100||9%||Monthly||$90|
|Retailers, Macy's etc.||$100||7%||Monthly||$70|
If each school family purchases $100 in grocery gift cards each week during the school year, St. Mark will earn $25,000!
I am a Business Owner. How can I support St. Mark Gift Card?
- St. Mark GC program contracts with local businesses to sell gift cards for your business. St. Mark GC purchases your gift cards at a discount, and sells them to our customers at full face value.
- Participate in our Voucher program. The Voucher program allows your business to donate a portion (or set amount) of a sale at your business from our school families, friends, or parishioners directly to our program.
- Purchase gift cards from our program to offer to your clients or employees. For example, dentists may offer a Blockbuster Single Movie gift card for clients who experience a long wait time.
Additional questions? contact SCRIP Coordinator at email@example.com