Jog - A - Thon fundraiser on Thursday, October 10
- Jog - A - Thon fundraiser on Thursday, October 10
- 10/10/2019, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- School Campus Playground
Hey kids!!! Collect those pledges for your laps around the school grounds.
This is the biggest school kid fundraiser of the year!EMAIL MARY HAMMER IF YOU CAN HELP @ email@example.com
This fundraiser promotes physical fitness, class pride and parent collaboration as students and teachers run/walk laps around the school campus.
It is of the most energizing fundraisers of the year, taking place in October, raising funds for the school's annual Parents Club activities. Kids collect monetary pledges from friends and family and then they run laps. Every student in grades Kindergarten through 8th participates.
On this non uniform day each class is assigned their own class color to wear. Students and teachers run or walk as many laps as possible in their allotted time period. After each successfully completed lap, students stop by their class table to check in and tally their laps. Parents are positioned at various points along the course to cheer on runners and provide water.
St. Mark Parish School Parents Club organizes and provides a wide array of school hosted activities, all designed to engage other parents and students, creating opportunities for fellowship. Any proceeds remaining at the end of the year are donated back to the school's operating budget.
Your support of this fundraiser ensures that students can participate a variety of events including the Halloween Carnival & Dance, St. Nicholas Day and Christmas Concert, Catholic Schools Week, Grandparents Luncheon, end of the year BBQ.
* The class with the most money raised is honored with a Pizza-Ice Cream-Movie party provided by the Parents Club. Students who achieve a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place honors with the most laps and money raised are awarded various prizes such as a Menchie's Frozen Yogurt Gift Card, Movie Tickets and a School Spirit Shirt.
Sponsor a child who runs laps, helping them meet their goal or Cheer on the kids and teachers running laps around the school campus or pray for the Parents Club to have a safe and successful year of events.
See below for all the helpful forms needed to participate
- Introduction Letter
- Prizes Memo
- Pledge Form
- Online Donations 99Pledges website
- Lunch Menu form
- 99Pledges Information Letter - Providing Donations Online.pdf 89.07 KB
- Child_s Fundraising Pledge Form for Jog-A-Thon.pdf 125.84 KB
- Lunch Menu Order Form.pdf 110.53 KB
- Prize Information for Jog-A-Thon Participants.pdf 140.51 KB
- Why a Jog A Thon IntroductionLetter - 2019.pdf 202.09 KB