|SCHOOL HOURS||EXTENDED CARE HOURS|
- The bell to line up for entrance into the school rings at 8:45am.
- The tardy bell rings at 8:50am.
- The dismissal bell rings at 3:20pm Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Students are dismissed at 2:30pm on Tuesdays.
- Families are encouraged to bring their children to daily Mass at 8:00am. However, children not arriving in time for daily Mass, should not arrive before 8:40am because THERE IS NO PLAYGROUND SUPERVISION PRIOR TO THIS TIME. No use of the big toy will be permitted for 30 minutes before and after school without authorized school supervision.
- There also is no playground supervision after 3:30pm. Children on the parish grounds after that time will be placed in Extended Care to ensure their safety. Parents/Guardians will be charged a child care fee as set by the Extended Care Program.
- Students will be attending Mass on Friday mornings at 9:00am.
- Children are required to wear their full dress uniform on these days.