ST. MARK FAMILY PLAN
The St. Mark Family Plan is the best way to register your children for St. Mark Parish School.
To qualify, at least one parent must be a practicing Roman Catholic. Families must:
- Attend Mass faithfully on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation at St. Mark Parish at least 75% of the time, and put their Sunday envelope into the collection basket every time they are at Mass as an outward sign of their stewardship.
- Be active in parish ministries and school activities and complete the volunteer hour reporting form as an outward sign of their stewardship.
- Faithfully fulfill a pledge to tuition payments that they set for themselves at a financial facilitation meeting.
- Use their stewardship commitment card annually in the fall to make additional commitments to the parish of prayer, ministry involvement and offertory giving (what we commonly refer to as Time, Talent and Treasure).
- Particpate in fundraising efforts and participate in the SCRIP Program.
- Volunteer 40 hours per year for a two parent household and 20 hours a year for a single parent household.
To participate in this plan, please complete the Enrollment Contract, the Tuition Assistance Application, and the Financial Commitment Overview and return it to the school office. You will also need to meet with a parish financial representative. Additionally, all families participating in the St. Mark Family Plan are required to be registered parishioners of St. Mark Parish. A parish registration form is required.
What is the alternative to The St. Mark Family Plan?
If the St. Mark Family Plan is not right for you, then you can choose to enroll your children using the Full Cost Tuition Plan.
Additional Requirements for Both Plans
As part of the Tuition Agreement for BOTH plans, parent(s) and/or guardian(s) must agree to the following items:
- Adherence to polices in the Parent/Student Handbook.
- Participation in the required school curriculum.
- Participation in Annual Drive by filling out a pledge card and making a commitment.
- $100 a month in SCRIP to help the plant improvement fund.
- 40 hours of volunteer service to the school (20 for single parents).
- Donate or procure a minimum of $250 for the Auction.
If a family is unable to meet their obligations as defined in this contract, it is the family's responsibility to inform the Principal or Pastor. Every effort will be made to reach a mutually satisfactory solution to a demonstrated hardship and to assist the family through such financial difficulties with complete confidentiality. All such information will remain confidential.