FULL COST TUITION PLAN
Families have two options for tuition for their children at St. Mark Parish School: the St. Mark Family Plan and the Full Cost Tuition Plan.
What is the Full Cost Tuition Plan?
If the St. Mark Family Plan is not right for you, then you can choose to enroll your children using the Full Cost Tuition Plan.
|One Student||Two Students||Three Students|
To participate in this plan, please fill out the Full Cost Tuition Contract and return it to the school office.
To learn more about the St. Mark Family Plan, click here.
Additional Requirements for Both Tuition Plans
As part of the Tuition Agreement for BOTH plans, parent(s) and/or guardian(s) must agree to the following items:
- Adherence to polices in the Parent/Student Handbook.
- Participation in the required school curriculum.
- Participation in Annual Fund by filling out a pledge card and making a commitment.
- $100 a month in SCRIP to help the plant improvement fund.
- 40 hours of volunteer service to the school (20 for single parents).
- Donate or procure a minimum of $250 for the Auction.
If a family is unable to meet their obligations as defined in this contract, it is the family's responsibility to inform the Principal or Pastor. Every effort will be made to reach a mutually satisfactory solution to a demonstrated hardship and to assist the family through such financial difficulties with complete confidentiality. All such information will remain confidential.