ST. MARK PARISH SCHOOL STUDENT HANDBOOK
Students are expected to:
- Regard their school work as their primary responsibility at school.
- Pay attention and participate in class.
- Do their assignments on time with care.This often requires some work to be done at home.
- Work independently or participate fully in collaborative tasks, according to the teacher's directions.
- Strive not only for good grades but also for knowledge and understanding.
- Meet the standards set by their individual teachers.
- Maintain at least a "C" average to be eligible to participate in school-sponsored extracurricular activities.Grade evaluations will be determined by mid-trimester and trimester grades. A probationary period may be established at the school’s discretion.